Just getting by.....

Today I am thankful for
1. my three sweet boys
2. my friend, Lara, who called because she was having a challenging day and instead ended up listening to me lose it
3. a fireplace and wood to burn to help keep us warmer in the frigid weather

Today I accomplished
1. Fed my children
2. Read 4 chapters in my scriptures
3. Asked for help when I was at the end of my rope

Today I had some memorable moments that keep me going when times are tough. I particularly want to remember

1. Snuggling the Tyrant and him listening to me sing "Silent Night" before bedtime
2. Figuring out that when the Tyrant starts saying "No man, No man, No man" He wants us to sing the Once there was a Snowman, Snowman, snowman...tall, tall, tall. . ." and then singing it over and over again with him while he does the actions...SO MUCH FUN!!!!
3. When I apologized to the Comedian for screaming at him he said, "Sometimes we all have bad days. Some of us have more mistakes than others but I love you anyway!"

2 comments:

Jill said...

You have a precious life, even through the challenging times, you recognize the good.

Stephen & Jill Williams said...

4 chapters! Wow! If I read 4 chapters in my scriptures, I think that's ALL I'd accomplish that day!

With What Shall We Fix It?