More Benjaminisms...


"Mama, do you know what I want to drink with my lunch? Hot chocolate because my brain needs warmed up. I know we don't have hot chocolate on just any snow day but this is a super duper cold snowy day and my brain is cold and so is my body, so I need some hot chocolate to warm me up"

"Wow! I think it is almost Christmas again!"

"When I go to storytime after storytime I'll buy a book and a movie and a dinosaur movie with my library card. First I have to take my only one movie back, but my Christmas dinosaur movie can stay here because it isn't a library movie it is a Christmas movie from Santa and it can stay here"

"Mama can you snuggle me when I'm watching the show"

"Mama see these straight pretzels that I got from Emma's house? They taste better than those curly knotted up ones you buy. They are better for me because I'm a straight boy and not a curly knotted up boy. So next time buy straight pretzels so I'll know you love me okay?"

4 comments:

DJ Thunder said...

That is the Benjamin I know for sure....LOL. Nice blog dear, really cute picture :)

Laura said...

love your post as always.. but your boys words of wisdom were awesome

Jill said...

He is a total character!! I love the one about the pretzels the best!!

Lotte said...

Such a clown! He always makes me laugh.

With What Shall We Fix It?