New Snow Elimination Plan.....

My Engineer has decided that if Mother Nature won't cooperate in removing the snow that he'll take it into his own hands. here he is using his shovel to remove the snow from our yard. I'm not sure what he is going to do when it snows again later this week.

While the boys were getting into the van the other morning to go to school he and the Comedian were arguing. I came in on the middle of the argument and the Comedian was already in tears and wanting to know if big brother made all the praying rules because he felt like he still wanted to pray for more snow. I'm not sure that my Engineer totally agrees that we each get to pray for what will meet our individual needs. He is now lobbying for a new family rule that will prohibit any more praying for snow. Luckily for us he is not in charge of prayers for tonight's Family Home Evening, although he is the song leader. It will be fun to see which songs we will be singing tonight.

As for the mommy she is ready for warmer weather so we can get outside and play. I am truly getting tired of being cooped up inside these four walls.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Cute kids! I hear ya! I'm ready for warmer weather too! Spring can't get here soon enough.

hey - getting back to your comment, I used a "Blueprint" blue. It's a lot more vivid than pictured, but it's a nice shade. I have a little bit left if you're interested. :)

Jill said...

I know you must be getting tired of snow...especially with the cabin fever and all...but I just have to say that I would LOVE just one day of snow here in my town of central California! I envy you.

With What Shall We Fix It?