Surely I'm not the only one who feels this way. . . (Post edit)

POST EDIT: The smallest boy in the house cried when his older brothers left for school and he spent all morning long checking out the front window to see if his "Nenjanin" was home yet.











Finally the car of our car pool was spotted and before he knew it....his brother was home! Can you see how happy he is?











About 5 minutes after this last picture was taken I looked over to see him peering out the window again. When I asked him what he was looking at he replied, "My 'ammy come?" So while I reveled in the opportunity to get the kitchen and living room completely cleaned, laundry done and a hundred other little things that had been put off during the holiday it was a nice reminder of how much we all do love one another and how incomplete our home would be without even one of them for a few hours. I am so blessed that my boys are each others' best friend.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I know I can sure relate to this! If truth were to be told, I think most moms can. But it's not all about finally getting some time to ourselves again. The kids are so much happier once the structure of life comes back.

With What Shall We Fix It?