Jumbled Thoughts. . . .

I know that I have much of the Holiday hoopla to still post about. There are pictures (like the clone trooper guarding the Christmas tree) that family has asked to have posted, the joy of the (robotic) cat joining our home, the Comedian's practice trip to the hospital to test drive the CT machine, and our meeting with the school district about the Tyrant as well as a dozen other things that I've forgotten about that should be posted....and I will....maybe....get them posted.

Over the last week my thoughts and prayers have been constantly on the people of Haiti. Both those whom I know, those whose blogs I follow, and just those who for me have no name and no face but I know must be facing unbelievable trials and grief at this time.

Beth McHoul of Heartline Ministries writes "It's like broken cement hell but as in any darkness God shows up."

That sentence someday needs to be put in a song or a poem, it is so achingly raw, and a beautiful testimony of the tender mercies the Lord shows us in our very darkest hours. I have been a cyber witness to countless miracles, the love that humankind shows for others in need, and the true power of prayer. He Lives! He Hears us! and He answers prayers! I know this!

Please Pray for the people of Haiti! Pray for those who are doing their very best to get medical treatment to those who need it! Pray for people around the world that their hearts will continued to be softened with compassion to help these brothers and sisters of our Father in Heaven as they try to find normalcy within the chaos. Pray for adoptive families around the world who are separated from the Haitian children they are adopting. Pray for governments that they will help everyone by allowing those children residing in driveways of collapsed orphanages and all the other Haitian children who were already in the adoption process that they may be moved to bring those children home to their families now! Pray unceasingly, never stopping.....


Men Ansan m


Hands Together!

We are in this thing together Ayiti Cherie.

Photo taken by Troy Livesay.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Cynthia, you are such an example. In the middle of stress and worry, you are thinking of these people, suffering and in need. I do hope things start to get better very soon for all the people in the affected area! And I also hope that whatever you were dreading today (from your LDSMoms post), turns out better than you thought it would. May you feel the Spirit through it all.

With What Shall We Fix It?