(Day 8) Thankful for. . . .


I am very grateful to those veterans, soldiers, marines, coastguard, navy airmen(and women), who have protected me, my family, and my freedoms. Thank you for being away from your families so that I can safely be with mine.

Thank you for facing things too frightening for most of us to think up on our own. Thank you to your supportive families who know that their sacrifice is part of your contribution to our country. Thank you for keeping the those who would want to disrupt our way of life away so I can take my boys school, church and the park and the doctor in peace. Thank you for protecting my freedoms to worship, to speak my mind, to vote. Thank you for doing it, even when it seems like you aren’t appreciated.

My family and I appreciate each and every one of you!

0 comments:

With What Shall We Fix It?