That Explains it!

I had the pleasure of having NT tag along with me today.  I really enjoy his perspective on life and the world we live in.  I can not hang out with him and not crack up in laughter at least once.  Today we were heading back to my house after some errands to pick the Comedian up from Kindergarten and NT begins to converse with me.  He says:

NT:  "Cynfwia that is where I get my hair cutted!"
Me:  "Really?"
NT:  "Yes, my mom and my brudder gets hair cutted there too.  It's a BEAUTY school!"
Me:  "Is that why you are so very BEAUTIFUL?"
NT:  "Yup!"  a few moments of silence and then..."Cynfwia, did you ever go to Beauty school?"
Me:  "Nope"
NT:  "Oh, that explains it then. . . ."
Me:   "Explains what exactly?"  (dying of laughter and trying to not laugh out loud)
NT:  "Why yous hair is so very long."

So there you have it.  Want long hair?  Don't go to beauty school.

4 comments:

famr_4evr said...

I was wondering why I had long hair. Now I know.

Jill said...

He's a crack up, that's for sure! Wonder why he calls you by your first name...must be trying to imitate Daddy!

C Dawn's bucket said...

Jill, he's one of the boys' friends who hung out with me for the day while his mom was at work. He is definitely a crack-up, he always has something to say that makes me smile.

DJ Thunder said...

He sure thinks it through..hehe.... cute little guy :)

With What Shall We Fix It?