Jumping off a cliff?

Well there is not much point in having a blog if I don't actually start writing in it. So I guess I'll write.

Today has been a rough day. Baby Monster kept me up most of the night and when he finally did go to sleep I couldn't so thus the grumpy mommy was born. My little Engineer and comedian have been on their best behavior, doing sweet little things to help mommy feel better.

I guess if it really comes down to it...the week has been rough. DJThunder has been working at his real job and then he had appointments 2 nights last week so he wasn't home until after bedtime. Then he decided that maybe he needs a new and different real job and filled out applications and stuff. I don't do change well and I guess I just don't understand the need for a different job. It worries me.

So I wonder what kind of mother am I that I really just don't want to interact with baby monster. I'm really worn out and don't know when I'll get the opportunity to recharge.

0 comments:

With What Shall We Fix It?