I feel the Lord's Love for me when:

*my boys are all together and we are just enjoying the moment
*I walk in the sunshine
*I see flowers blooming (especially the tulips and daffodils we planted last fall)
*I read the scriptures
*I pray
*I hear my boys' pray
*my favorite chocolate bar suddenly and without explanation appears on my night stand
*The Engineer writes me a love note during church
*I listen to uplifting music
*I talk with friends
*ginger snaps are brought by for no reason at all
*my friends' help me to juggle my schedule by watching a boy or two without ever making me feel guilty that I need to leave them (or that I ask them over and over again to help)
*Mr. Music Man and I have a few quiet moments to just be with each other
*I receive emails or cards from friends
*when several friends all uncoordinated (I know this because most of you don't know each other *smile*) send me notes of encouragement just when I am feeling at a low point and they all arrive within 15 minutes of each other
*a local church leader stops by to ask the boys to help him feed the ducks in the nearby stream because he has lots of bread left over.
*I get to play tag with my boys
*I reread notes that I've taken at conferences or other classes and find the answer to today's questions.
*I look out my kitchen window and see the blossoms on the apple tree

1 comments:

Jill said...

Your heart is filled with gratitude. It looks to me as though heaven and earth have come together in your life.

Love your new blog back ground!! It's stunning.

With What Shall We Fix It?