Baby it's Cold Outside





We woke up to a frosty, frosty day last Friday. It was so cold that my fingers froze in just the few seconds it took to snap a picture.

While it may look like a winter wonderland, you should notice that even the frost had frost. Truly beautiful and frozen.



















And me? I'm staying inside with a warm toasty fire and some hot cocoa. One of the best parts about Cache Valley in the winter time is definitely my fireplace.

Update: I fixed the lighting on the photos in Photoshop and now they reflect a wee bit more of the awesomeness of the site. Notice the frosty mittens on the Snow man?

3 comments:

DJ Thunder said...

Looks awefully frosty, and beautiful at the same time :) Great pictures honey :)

Laura said...

love your photos!!!!!!!! absolutly love the prospectives!

Lotte said...

I love that photo of the tree! And I'm jealous of your fireplace. I spent last weekend at my parents and they have a wood stove. So warm and toasty! If we ever move, I think that is going to be one of my requirements.

With What Shall We Fix It?