Big 5 Tag

What were you doing five years ago?
1-giving my notice to my real world job of working full time as an educational interpreter for the deaf
2- Trying to figure out how to be a happy mom to 2 under 2.
3- buying a double jogging stroller
4- settling into our first real live house, making it become a home (still a work in progress I'm afraid)
5- finishing up my degree in educational interpreting


What are five things to do on your list for today?
1- sleep
2-sleep
3-sleep
4-sleep
5-sleep

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1- cream puffs
2-apples with a little salt
3- pears with honey drizzled on top
4- almonds
5-string cheese

What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1- Pay off all our debts
2- Fill up accounts for colleges and missions
3-buy a hybrid
4-put our home up for sale and move to a friendlier neighborhood
5-make charitable donations to organizations such as the CFSC

What are five of your bad habits?
1- Getting sucked into a book to the exclusion of all else
2- Saying "yes" when I should say "no" (but I'm getting better)
3- Spending too much time on the computer
4- according to my dh my only bad habit is that I just put the pans away in the cupboard and don't take the time to re-stack them properly
5- putting off until later what I don't want to do now

What are five jobs you have had?
1- Mom -- best job ever!
2- Educational Interpreter for the deaf
3- nanny
4-associate for department store
5- factory worker (cheese, canned beans, etc.)

What five people do you want to tag?
1- Melinda
2- Jane
3- Brekke
4- Lara
5- Tracy

Thanks Constance for motivating me to do more than sleep today.

1 comments:

Melody said...

Hi Cynthia, It's me, Melody from CU. I found through Lara's blog. It's so nice to be in touch again. :) My blog is: http://daissondailydoings.blogspot.com/

With What Shall We Fix It?